06 Nights / 07 Days
Thailand Package – 2Nts Phuket, 2Nts Pattaya & 2Nts Bangkok
| Day 01
Depart from Mumbai -Phuket – Fantasea Show
After arrival at Bangkok airport transfer to Phuket. Immigration formalities to enter Phuket, from airport will proceed to Phuket City tour. After Check in will have lunch at Indian restaurant. Evening enjoys the amazing Fanta sea Show. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at Phuket. (L,D)
| Day 02
Phuket – Phi Phi Island
After breakfast proceed for Phi Phi Island with Lunch. Evening free for Leisure. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. (B,L,D)
Note: For Optional (Phi Phi View point 30 THB not included)
| Day 03
Depart From Phuket – Bangkok –Pattaya – Alcazar Show
After Breakfast transfer to Phuket airport to board the flight to Bangkok at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport. After arrival at Bangkok airport transfer to Pattaya Hotel by road (170KMS/03HRS) lunch at Indian restaurant in Pattaya. Later Check in Hotel. Lunch at Indian restaurant in Pattaya. In the Evening you be taken for Alcazar Show. A unique female impersonation artist’s show. The entertainment provided includes full cabaret performances featuring countless lady-man performers wearing some of the most extravagant evening wear you are ever likely to see in a hall employing state-of-the-art light and sound technology. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at Pattaya. (B,L,D)
| Day 04
Pattaya – Coral Island
After breakfast at hotel transfer to pattaya beach to enjoy, speedboat your way to the idyllic Coral Island through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day luxuriating under the warm tropical sun. Relax, swim, snorkel or just lie around sunning on the island’s immaculate golden beaches. You can also dive down into the waters for a more personal experience. After a relaxing time at the island, return and relish upon a sumptuous Indian lunch. Enjoy the evening at leisure or Shopping by owned with comfortably stay overnight at the hotel. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at Pattaya. (B,L,D)
Note : – Guest are requested to wear T-Shirt & shorts & carry swim wear for underwater activities.
| Day 05
Pattaya – Bangkok City tour – Chaopraya Dinner Cruise
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, you can say goodbye to Pattaya as today you are going back to the city of temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife. Bangkok. En-route to Bangkok for the Half Day Bangkok Temple and city tour. We will Take you through the hustle of Bangkok to visit the capitals most significantly and visually stunning temples. WatTrimitr, on the edge of Chinatown, which houses the world’s largest solid gold Buddha. And visit to WatBenjamabophit, also known as the marble temple featuring a fusion of Thai and European styles. Lunch at Indian Restarunt,later Check in to Hotel. Evening will transfer to River city to board Chaopraya princess Cruise with Indian Dinner. Overnight stay at Bangkok. (B,L,D)
Bangkok – Safari world with Marine park
After breakfast at the hotel, visit to the Safari World with Marine Park, which is Thailand’s popular open zoo and leisure park? After enjoying lunch at the Safari World Park, return to the hotel. Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at Bangkok.(B,L,D)
Departure from Bangkok – Mumbai
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel @ 12:00 hrs(Keep baggage at Hotel Locker) and day free for Shopping at famous Indira market & Pratunam market (walking distance from hotel).Evening proceed to Bangkok airport to catch flight from Bangkok airport for your onward journey.(Proceed to 03 Hrs prior to Bangkok airport) (B,L) Tour concludes with Memorable Memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Board the flight for your hometown. Tour concludes.
||HOTEL ASHLEE PLAZA OR SIMILAR
||HOTEL BELLA EXPRESS OR SIMILAR
||HOTEL ECOTEL OR SIMILAR
|Per person On twin/ DBL/Triple sharing basis
||44,500/- package + air fare extra
|Per person On Single sharing basis
||58,500/- package + air fare extra
Package Cost Inclusions :-
- Return Airport Transfer on SIC Basis
- Local Indian restaurants Lunch, Dinner
- Visa Charges (Thailand)
- 06 Nights/07 Days Hotel Accommodation in 3*Hotel or Similar with ABF
- Phuket Fanta sea Show
- Phuket City tour
- Phi Phi Island tour
- Coral Island with Lunch
- Alcazar Show
- Bangkok City Tour
- Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise
- Safari World with Marine Park
- Standard Check in Time is after 15:00 hrs
- Standard Check out Time is after 12:00 hrs
- ROE will be calculated at the time of final payment
- Reporting for all the tours before 10 min at the hotel Lobby. In case of any no show and any delay there is no refund and no alternative transfers. Guest has to arrange transfers at own cost.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of confirmation will be applicable
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- All the guest are requested to carry original Passport & visa documents at the time travel, Any visa documents or original passport misplace by the guest during the tour will be his / her responsibilities.
Important Note: The above itinerary is tentative and subjected to change without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions:-
- At the time of the booking every person will have to pay 50% amount in advance, and the remaining payment should be made 20 days before the departure date of the tour, And if the booking is made 20 days before tour departure full payment shall be made in
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque or demand draft, Drawn / Payable in Mumbai an account of “VIGNESHWAR “
- Air Tickets Issued for this tour are Non Refundable .
- Sightseeing and Traveling by 2×2 Luxury Coach (in case there are less tourists, then the sightseeing and traveling can be arranged by Sumo, Tempo Traveler, Minibus) hotel stay on twin sharing basis or family basis, meal (breakfast, lunch, Dinner)
- Seating arrangement in Bus / Coach are allocation rotation daily
- Travel arrangement to and from the airport to hotel is at customers own cost for other than certain destinations specially mentioned in our
- There are preset menus for meal provided on tour. In Train /Air we do not provide the f We however reserve the right to change the meal arrangements if circumstances make it necessary for us to do so. In the event of the tour participant missing any meal due to any reason, then no claim can be made for the meal he has missed and not utilized.
- The company reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel any of the tour advertised in the brochure, without assigning any reason. whatsoever. Under circumstances of cancellation of any tour by the company, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded, but no compensation is payable.
- The organizer or tour manager has sole authority to make changes in the progr
- In most Hotels extra Bed provided constitutes the mattress with bed sheet, blanket and pillow.
- If the tour participant misbehaves in a manner causing inconvenience or annoyance to other tour participants or causes damage to the property of the company he / she will be asked to leave the tour immediately and the tour escorts have been authorized to do so. There will not be any compensation whatsoever in such
- Cancellation Policy:-
* 60 days before the tour departure 15% deduction from the tour cost.
* 59 to 51 days before the tour departure 30% deduction from the tour cost.
* 50 to 31 days before the tour departure 40% deduction from the tour cost.
* 30 to 11 days before the tour departure 50% deduction from the tour cost.
* 10 days before the tour departure no refund
- 10 days before the tour departure no refund
- The tour organization in no circumstanced be liable for:-
- Company reserves the right to publish the passengers photograph or group photograph without intimation or permission of the same passenger or group.
- There can be in increase in the tour cost in case of hike in diesel or petrol
- The passenger is liable to pay the service tax 09% on the tour cost.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction
- It is understood that tour participants traveling with Vigneshwar Holidays have read and accepted the above terms .