Ex Chandigarh Himachal Tour - 7 Days (HP/FIT/01)
2Nts Shimla - 3Nts Manali - 1Nt Chandigarh
CHANDIGARH-SHIMLA / 150 KMS / 5-HRS
Arrive at Chandigarh by Flight / Train ——– on arrival Pick-up & Visit to Rock Garden, Rose Garden and Sukhna Lake etc after proceed to SHIMLA. the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas.Enroute Visit Pinjore Garden,Timber Trail. On arrival check into hotel. Overnight stay at Shimla.
SHIMLA LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Morning breakfast visit to Jakhu Temple situated on the highest peak of Shimla. After offering prayers and enjoying the panoramic views of Shivalik Ranges proceed to Kufri where you can photograph yourself in hired Pahari or Himachal attires. Enjoy Pony riding or yak riding (at your own cost). Later drive to Chail, at Chail Palace. Evening return to Shimla & enjoy the chillness & Overnight stay at Shimla
SHIMLA -MANALI /270 KMS / 8 HRS
Morning breakfast drive to Manali. Enroute visit Vaishnodevi Temple at Kullu. & Kullu River rafting Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening free to stroll on The Mall. Overnight stay at Manali.
| Day 04
MANALI – DAY VISIT SOLANG VALLEY & ATAL TUNNEL ( ROHTANG PASS BY OWN COST )
Early Morning leave for sightseeing of Rohtang Pass ( by own cost )/ Enjoy Skiing at Snow Point & enroute visit to Marrhi, Koti George & Rahalla Falls. On the back visit the famous Solang Valley. Where you can enjoy adventure activities like hot air ballooning & back to Manali overnight stay at Manali.
Note : Key long day visit @ Rs.3000/- Supplementary 4 Seater Vehicle / Rs.4000/-6 Seater / Rs.5500/- 12 Seater / Extra Charges
MANALI LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Morning breakfast visit Manali local sightseeing to Nagar, Roerich Art Gallery, bath at Sulphur point at Vashisht Temple. Afternoon sightseeing to Tibetan Monastery and darshan at Hadimba devi Temple, built of Tembe in Pagoda style, evening visit club house & Overnight stay at Manali .
MANALI – CHANDIGARH / 320KMS / 09 /10 HRS
Morning breakfast check-out from hotel proceed to Chandigarh by road full day journey evening reach Chandigarh check into the hotel. Overnight stay at Chandigarh.
CHANDIGARH – DROP AIRPORT /RAILWAT STN.
Morning Breakfast checkout from hotel & Drop Chandigarh Airport/Railway Stn. Depart to your Hometown tour end.
|| 11th July.2021 – To – 20th Dec.2021 & 05th Jan.2022 -To -15th April.2022
|| 21st Dec.2021 – to – 04th Jan.2022 & 16th April.2021 -to -10th July.2021
|P.Person Twin Sharing
| Pax- 02
| Extra Mattress
| Child No Bed
||Sukh Sagar / Rahat Regency / The Royal Vista
|| The Royal Regency/ Sukhsagar Regency
||Ashiana Clarks inn / Kamna Hill Resort
||Hotel The Royal Vista / Hotel Morning Star Or Similar
||The Royal Regency / The Royal Grand /Hotel Natraj
|| Zip by Spree hotels Avishi Greens /The Manali Inn
||Hotel Classic Residency or Similar
||Hotel Sunpark / Hotel Shagun or Similar
||Best Western Maryland / Clarion Inn Savilla
- Accommodation one Double/triple sharing basis with base category room at all destinations
- Meal Plan will be on MAP ( Breakfast + Dinner ) in the all hotels
- Transfer & Sightseeing by 2-3 Swift Dzire / Etios /Sedan AC / 4-6 Pax Innova /Xylo / 8-10 Pax- Tempo traveller
- Includes toll, parking, Driverbata, interstate permit & fuel Cost.
- GST 05.00%
- Any train fair/Airfare unless specified.
- Any rides /safari/Boating charges.
- Visit to Rohtang Pass will be extra only subject to availability to vehicle.
- Entrance fees,Camera fees & Guide charges
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverage
- Any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions.
- Rohtang pass is 51 kms. Away from Manali. This Pass is accessible from May to June & Oct. –to – Nov. and rest of time it’s closed for almost 8 months in a year as it is covered by snow. We generally visit the solang Valley. Rohtang pass is closed on every Tuesday for Maintaince purpose.As per High court order entry of vehicles is restricted to Rohtang Pass,daily 1,000 entry permit are issued to local taxis which is subject to availability.
- Room Heater available with an extra cost bourne by the guest directly.
- There is no fan or AC in a room at hill station
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- A valid photo ID proof for all guests staying at the hotel is mandatory.
- For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but most of the hotels only provide extra mattress or roll out bed. Most of the hotels have no provision of an extra bed
- In the area (almost all) the hotels do not have a lift facility and in all the hotels the guest will have to climb stairs. In case if any guest is having problem of blood pressure, knee or other ailment for which they cannot climb the higher floors they will have to intimate us during the time of booking so that we can arrange rooms at the lowest floor of the hotel enabling the guest to climb the minimum number of stairs possible.
- All the meals will be provided at the hotel dining rooms as per their timings , the food will be provided as per their meal plan ( MAP = Breakfast & Dinner) (CP =Breakfast) per day as per their booking in the concerned hotel (for example:- 4 night hotel stay will be give 4 breakfast in CP plan & 4 Breakfast & Dinner in MAP plan )
- Please ensure that you do not leave your belongings in the vehicle or in hotel rooms as there is very little possibility of getting them back. Always check your baggage before leave the vehicle or hotel room.
- If guests want any changes in their sightseeing schedule they should be informed to our executive previous day.
- In case the guest is opting for Luxury vehicle, inform the guest to travel with minimum baggage (one baggage per person). In case of excess baggage the guest will have to opt for an extra vehicle for carrying the excess baggage. The cost for this extra vehicle will be born by guest directly.
- The guest should always keep cool with the drivers as they are not tourism educated and come from different remote villages.
- We would appreciate, if the guest does not lend their ears to the drivers as most of the time they misguide the passengers. In such instances we would request them to contact our executive
- Vehicle AC will be operational only on Plain surface. In hilly region AC will not be operational
- Hill station are not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of plains & other developed destinations there is always scarcity of water and power in the region and so you would come across situation like water (hot) being supplied on time basis – morning & evening
- If any tourist spot do not complete which falls on closing day & if they wants to do the same on next day then they have to pay the extra cost for the vehicle
- The Tour Organization is no circumstanced be liable for-Any death, Personal Injury, Sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increase expense consequential loss or damage or theft.The temporary or permanent loss or damage to baggage or personal effects however caused. The organization reserves the right to claim any additional amount of money for expenses due to delay in train, bus, air or any other weather conditions, strikes, war quarantine or any other cause. All the loss or expenses will have to borne by the passenger
- Operator / Transporter reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any service.