Singapore With Universal Studio
04 Nights / 05 Days
Singapore – Night Safari
Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ Guests will meet at Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai 03 Hrs prior to the Depature as per the scheduled flight departure time proceed to Singapore. On arrival at Changi International Airport , meet and greet our local representative, later transfer to the hotel and Check in will be at 02.00 P.M.in Singapore. After check-in afternoon free for rest. Evening proceed to Night Safari at 18:00 hrs, See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moon glow lighting. Later you will be dropped back to your hotel. Overnight stay at Singapore Hotel Aqueen Heritage Or Similar (L,D)
Singapore – Half Day City Tour – Garden By The Bay
After Breakfast proceed for a Half Day Singapore City Tour at 0900 hrs, enjoy driving pass China Town, Little India, Merlion Park and later in the afternoon proceed to Gardens By the Bay visit Flower Dome and Cloud Forest. Later you will be dropped back to your hotel. Overnight stay at Singapore Hotel Aqueen Heritage Or Similar .(B,L,D)
Singapore – Sentosa Island with Token 80
After Breakfast morning free. After lunch will proceed for a fun filled day on Sentosa Island at 1400 hrs including 80 Tokens with Cable car, and attraction like 4D Shows, S.E.A. Aquarium, Wings of Time (Standard Seat),. Later you will be dropped back to your hotel. Overnight stay at Singapore Hotel Aqueen Heritage or Similar (B,L,D)
Singapore – Full Day Universal Studio (Lunch Coupon)
After Breakfast proceed to Universal Studio at 0930 hrs where one can enjoy meet and interact with many movie characters, talk with a donkey, enjoy Shrek 4D adventures, enjoy action at Jurassic Park, thrilling rides, entertainment shows. Later you will be dropped back to your hotel. Overnight stay at Singapore Hotel Aqueen Heritage .(B,D)
Depart From Singapore – Jurong Bird Park
After Breakfast Check out from the Hotel and transfer to Visit Jurong bird park. Take a panorail ride. see the talking birds, penguin parade, all stars birds show and stroll along the rustic suspension bridge that offers a breath taking view of the waterfall and Aviary. Encounter highest man-made waterfall, around ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ Guests will proceed to Airport at scheduled group flight departure time around 17: 00 hrs pick up from the hotel to the Singapore Changi International Airport for a return journey and back home. (B )
|Accomodation in ‘Aqueen Heritage’ Or Similar
|Per person On twin/ DBL sharing basis
||46,999/- package + air fare extra
|Per person On Triple sharing basis
||45,999/- package + air fare extra
|May 2020 – 10
|Oct 2020 – 02, 26
|Nov 2020 – 18,25
|Dec 2020 – 02,10
Package Cost Inclusions :-
- Return Airport Transfer on SIC Basis
- Local Indian restaurants 04 Dinners, 03 Lunch coupons
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
- 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Hotel 3* or Similar with Breakfast
- Night Safari on SIC Basis ,
- Half Day City Disposal on SIC Basis
- Garden By The Bay on SIC Basis
- Sentosa Fun 80 Tokens with 1 way cable car.
- Full Day Universal Studio on SIC Basis
- Jurong Bird Park
- Standard CheckIn Time is after 1500 hrs. (Singapore Local Time)
- Standard CheckOut Time is after 1200 hrs. (Singapore Local Time)
- From 2300-0659 hrs.There is no SIC transfer, need to upgrade to Private Arrival / Departure transfers shall be applicable with an additional supplement of SGD 15 per person per way.
- Reporting for all the tours before 10 min at the hotel Lobby. In case of any no show and any delay there is no refund and no alternative transfers.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of confirmation will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
Documents for Singapore Visa application
- Confirmed return air ticket with trip itinerary
- Original passport
- Singapore visa application form duly filled and signed
- 2 photographs (35mm x 45mm) of each visitor, white background with Matt finish without specks and Hat (Sample Singapore Visa Photo Size)
- Covering letter of the applicant
- Bank statement last 6 months with bank sign and attested by a bank
Singapore Visa photo size
|Height x Width
||45.0 x 35.0 mm
||80% of the photo (32.0 to 36.0 mm)
||White background with no patterns or shadows
|Hat, Scarf, etc….
||No hats or masks. Religious headgear is allowed, but should properly show the face.
||Two recent photographs are required – Matt finish, Ears visible, Neck & Shoulder visible. Photo should be without border.
In order to ensure a successful Singapore visa application for Indian citizens, all applicants applying for Singapore tourist visa must present a full-face photograph, taken against a white background with a specific size. Below is the Singapore visa photo size for Indian citizens applying for Singapore visa.
Please ensure that your Singapore visa photograph meets the following requirements:
- The Singapore visa photo size should be 45.0 (Height) X 35.0 (Width)
- The background of the photo should be plain white or any light colour shade. Please ensure that the background doesn’t have any patterns, shadows or designs.
- A “full face” photo is one in which the applicant is facing the camera directly. The applicant should not be looking down or to either side. The face should cover about 80 percent of the area of the photo. The key requirement is that the photograph clearly identifies the applicant.
- Sunglasses, hats, scarfs or other paraphernalia, which would detract from the face, are not acceptable. However, religious headgears are permitted but should show the face clearly.
- Photos of members of the military, airline employees or other personnel wearing hats are not acceptable.
- Since a separate visa is issued to each qualified applicant, an individual photo is required in all cases. Group photos are not acceptable.
- Digitally-altered photographs will not be accepted. This includes alterations of color or pattern in the background of the picture. Photographs that are out-of- focus, air-brushed or otherwise substandard will not be accepted.
Terms & Conditions:-
- At the time of the booking every person will have to pay 50% amount in advance, and the remaining payment should be made 20 days before the departure date of the tour, And if the booking is made 20 days before tour departure full payment shall be made in
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque or demand draft, Drawn / Payable in Mumbai an account of “VIGNESHWAR “
- Air Tickets Issued for this tour are Non Refundable .
- Sightseeing and Traveling by 2×2 Luxury Coach (in case there are less tourists, then the sightseeing and traveling can be arranged by Sumo, Tempo Traveler, Minibus) hotel stay on twin sharing basis or family basis, meal (breakfast, lunch, Dinner)
- Seating arrangement in Bus / Coach are allocation rotation daily
- Travel arrangement to and from the airport to hotel is at customers own cost for other than certain destinations specially mentioned in our
- There are preset menus for meal provided on tour. In Train /Air we do not provide the f We however reserve the right to change the meal arrangements if circumstances make it necessary for us to do so. In the event of the tour participant missing any meal due to any reason, then no claim can be made for the meal he has missed and not utilized.
- The company reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel any of the tour advertised in the brochure, without assigning any reason. whatsoever. Under circumstances of cancellation of any tour by the company, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded, but no compensation is payable.
- The organizer or tour manager has sole authority to make changes in the progr
- In most Hotels extra Bed provided constitutes the mattress with bed sheet, blanket and pillow.
- If the tour participant misbehaves in a manner causing inconvenience or annoyance to other tour participants or causes damage to the property of the company he / she will be asked to leave the tour immediately and the tour escorts have been authorized to do so. There will not be any compensation whatsoever in such
- Cancellation Policy:-
* 60 days before the tour departure 15% deduction from the tour cost.
* 59 to 51 days before the tour departure 30% deduction from the tour cost.
* 50 to 31 days before the tour departure 40% deduction from the tour cost.
* 30 to 11 days before the tour departure 50% deduction from the tour cost.
* 10 days before the tour departure no refund
- 10 days before the tour departure no refund
- The tour organization in no circumstanced be liable for:-
- Company reserves the right to publish the passengers photograph or group photograph without intimation or permission of the same passenger or group.
- There can be in increase in the tour cost in case of hike in diesel or petrol
- The passenger is liable to pay the service tax 09% on the tour cost.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction
- It is understood that tour participants traveling with Vigneshwar Holidays have read and accepted the above terms .